Thursday, August 23, 2018

Best Seo Tips And Techniques

201 Powerful SEO Tips (That Actually Work)


This Is the largest collection of SEO tips on the planet.
The Best part?
All Of the SEO techniques in this manual are 100% actionable.
So If you'd like higher positions, take a look at the new guide.

Experiment With Using ONLY Your Keyword in Your URL

A Couple years back I had an idea:
I Knew that brief, keyword-rich URLs were greatest for SEO.
And Then I thought: "why not make my URL the exact keyword that I want to rank for?" .
And it worked! That is why today I (mainly) use URLs like: example.com/my-exact-keyword
Obviously, If you keyword stuff, these URLs may lead to over-optimization. But when coupled with moderate search-engine SEO, I've discovered that keyword-only URLs help.

Duplicate Adwords Ads for Highly-Clickable Title and Meta Tags

Google Adwords advertisements are an untapped goldmine of words and phrases which you can use in your page's title and description tag.
(Later These ads are super-optimized for clicks)
And When you utilize proven ad copy on your name and descriptions, you will have an organic record that stands out of the pack. Have a look at this video to get a step-by-step guide to executing this SEO tip.

Use Keyword-Rich URLs

The Results from my experiments are clear: Google pays attention to the keywords that appear on your URL. And why don't you? Your URL is a strong indicator of what your page is all about.
For Example, I have a page which ranks in the top 3 for the key word "search engine ranking". As you can see, this keyword ONLY appears in the URL (not in the name tag):

Write Content That Covers a Topic In-Depth

Our Search engine rank factors research found that in-depth content significantly simplifies shallow, surface-level content.

No comments:

Post a Comment